Adyrna" portal reported that the condition of two children poisoned by dog berries in Aktobe region was serious.
"On August 18, at 23.00, two children aged 3 and 5 from the village of Otek were urgently brought to the Kobda district hospital with a diagnosis of poisoning of unknown etiology. After inquiries, it was suspected that he was poisoned by dog berries. The general condition of the children is serious. Psychomotor agitation is observed. Children continue to receive detoxification therapy," says Rustem Isaev, head of the health department.