The situation was serious. A three-year-old baby bathed in a fountain was brought to the intensive care unit

1948 Telegram
Фото: ашық дереккөзден
Фото: ашық дереккөзден

A three-year-old girl who was bathing in a fountain in Pavlodar region was electrocuted and admitted to the intensive care unit. This was announced by the press service of the ambulance station, the national portal "Adyrna" reported.

According to reports, on June 3, around 3:30 p.m., a three-year-old girl bathed in a fountain with her underage older sister near the Children's Creative Palace on Astana Street in Aksu. Then the child was electrocuted.

An ambulance arrived at the scene three minutes later. The child in serious condition was admitted to the intensive care unit of Aksu City Central Hospital.

According to witnesses, the girl was electrocuted while bathing in the fountain. The condition of the patient at the time of admission was serious. That is why he was admitted to the intensive care unit. All necessary treatment and diagnostic measures were carried out. Regional experts in the field of medical aviation gave advice. After 21 hours, he regained consciousness and his condition was moderately serious. Monitoring and treatment continues in the intensive care unit, the agency said.

Студия IMA - создание сайтов Доставка цветов Астана - Lova Buket