Syrym Yertayev Makhambetovich, a member of the Committee on Economic Reform and Regional Development of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, was interviewed by a correspondent of the national portal "Adyrna" about trade and economic cooperation, as well as small and medium business development projects.
- What is your opinion on the opening of a center for trade and economic cooperation in the border areas with Uzbekistan?
- The attitude is positive, this project is developed in the road map of the "Nur Otan" party. The state is working directly on this project. The country has witnessed very good relations between the two countries. Most agricultural products come from Uzbekistan. Therefore, the opening of a trade and economic cooperation center will be mutually beneficial. This is one of the most pressing issues today.
Today on your Instagram page you made a statement about the increase in funding for the production program.
- What are your specific project plans for the development of small and medium-sized businesses?
- The Production Development Fund of our country used to give only 1.8 billion tenge per entrepreneur for 10 years at 6%. It makes demands on every entrepreneur.
For example, if an enterprise opens a dairy factory:
1. It is necessary to import all special equipment
2. Requirements must comply with sanitary norms
3. It must have a laboratory
Only if all these requirements are 100% met, enterprises will be able to receive 1.8 billion tenge.
However, the 1.8 billion tenge allocated to entrepreneurs is very small. Therefore, we proposed to increase these funds to 5 billion tenge. Each company will have the opportunity to further develop their business, fulfilling the requirements. The main thing is not to incur losses, but to move forward with special funds. It will export its products.
That is, 40-50% of the cost of exporting the products of all enterprises will be reimbursed.
1. Travel expenses
2. Advertising costs
We now need to expand such production programs. We need support. By giving opportunities to small and medium-sized businesses, it will give a big boost to the country's economy.
- There are a lot of unemployed young people in Kazakhstan. This decision will offer you a job. Do you have a replacement?
- Yes, how many people will be employed if the project is implemented and the proposal is approved. It gains experience.
It should be noted that the state provides very good support. We have a shortage of technologists in the field, so we hire them from abroad. 50% of salaries are paid by the state. This is a great help to us.
National portal "Adyrna"