Two people were hospitalized due to a large fire in a furniture shop in Turkestan

1685
Adyrna.kz Telegram

As a result of a major fire in a furniture workshop in Turkestan, two people were hospitalized, reports the national portal "Adyrna" referring to the press service of the Ministry of Emergencies.

"While extinguishing the fire with their own efforts, two workers of the workshop were injured and taken to the city hospital," the report said on Saturday.

The fire was completely extinguished by the forces of the Ministry of Emergencies

"Preliminary area of ​​the fire was 1150 square meters. The reason is being determined," added the department.

Пікірлер