In Talgar, students were poisoned by food

1552
Фото: Талғар қаласы әкімдігі
Фото: Талғар қаласы әкімдігі

On April 12, four students of a medical college in Almaty region were hospitalized with donor poisoning. The press service of the Police Department of Almaty region reports, the national portal "Adyrna" reports.

"The girls said they felt bad after eating a doner in Talgar. An investigation has been launched into the incident with the participation of district HES specialists, ”the press service of Almaty oblast police department said.

According to the agency, the donor's shop was closed for inspections. Based on the results of the inspection, a clear procedural decision will be made.

National portal "Adyrna"

Пікірлер
Редакция таңдауы
Серіктестер/Партнеры
Студия IMA - создание сайтов Доставка цветов Астана - Lova Buket