The chief state sanitary doctor of Almaty has signed a new decree, Adyrna correspondent reports.
In particular, he made changes and additions to the resolution №1 of January 13, 2022.
According to the new decree:
- Sports and recreation centers, baths, saunas, swimming pools are allowed only for people with "green" status and with permanent medical contraindications to vaccination against coronavirus infection;
- Activities of socio-economic facilities participating in the project "Ashyq" are carried out in accordance with the criteria in accordance with Annexes 4 and 5 to the Resolution of the Chief State Sanitary Inspector of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 13, 2022 №1;
- At least 70% of office workers of government agencies, national companies and all forms of ownership of enterprises and organizations will be transferred to remote work, regardless of the vaccination and revaccination of employees against COVID-19, except for livelihoods and utilities.
There are changes in the format of training. In particular:
in full-time format at the request of parents in preschool organizations;
in secondary schools ("red" zone):
- 1-4 primary grades (grades 1-6 in international schools) in the regular format;
- up to 600 students - in full-time format;
- More than 600 students - in full-time format with a load of no more than 50% of the design capacity of schools;
- in out-of-school organizations, additional education organizations, correctional centers for children and adults in full-time format;
- In universities and colleges ("red" zone) in a mixed format - practical, laboratory, seminar classes, internships are held on a regular basis, lectures are held online.
The full text of the new decree of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of Almaty can be found here.
National portal "Adyrna"