"The worker suffered 90 percent burns": a cylinder exploded at a gas filling station in NK

2630
Adyrna.kz Telegram
Фото: gov.kz
Фото: gov.kz

A worker of a gas filling station was seriously injured in the North Kazakhstan region. 90 percent of his body was burned. This was announced by the Esil district emergency department, "Adyrna" national portal reported.

According to the head of Esil district emergency department, Zhuldyz Yesengazin, this incident happened in the village of Yavlenka. A five-liter gas cylinder exploded at a gas filling station.

"A 42-year-old employee of the station brought a five-liter cylinder for measuring gas into the operator's living room. He placed it near the battery. Then the cylinder exploded and a fire started. The man's body was burned to 90 percent," said Zhuldyz Esengazin.

Currently, the injured worker is in the intensive care unit, his condition is serious. A criminal case was initiated after this incident. Investigations are underway.

Пікірлер